As it looks now!
The building, once known as "The Cross Keys Inn," was constructed around 1825 and was used in its earliest years as a tavern and stage coach stop. In 1864 it was purchased by Joseph Priestley's great-grandson who remodeled it for his home and medical practice. The building remained part of the family estate until 1925, when Mrs. Frances Priestley Forsyth donated the house and her books to be used as a public library. In 1981 the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. [SOURCE]
A reproduction of this postcard is available for purchase, click here!