Carnegie Library, Escanaba, Michigan Vintage by markomundo
Learn how to sell artwork online at zazzle.com
Press release: The former Carnegie Library, now owned by Paul and Marcia Neumeier now has a new dome roof, following the removal of the former dome due to leaking. The building, which is listed on the State Historical Register and Federal Historic Register, was constructed in 1902 with a $20,000 grant from Pittsburg steel baron Andrew Carnegie. It is only one of 242 libraries built with a grant from Carnegie to remain in existence worldwide. Read more here.
Read the history at the Library website.