Saturday, January 28, 2012
1914 Carnegie Library, Parsons, Kansas
[LIB6174] - Dedicated November 14, 1907. 1975 – As the Carnegie building became more crowded, citizens of Parsons realized the need for a new building, and in October 1975, voters approved a $260,000 bond for a new 18,000 square foot building. The Parsons Urban Renewal Agency gave an additional $295,500 for the project.
This postcard also shows the First Presbyterian Church.