[LIB2527] - At its opening in 1887, the collection numbered 5,000 volumes. Early in the 1960's the federal government, needing more space for postal operations on Main Street, negotiated with the library for the purchase of the property at the very time the library's building had become overcrowded and relocation was necessary. The George J. Brooks Library building was torn down, and a new, larger building constructed farther north on Main Stree.
Vintage Label Art; Brattleboro Boiled Cider by YesterdayCafe
Search for another posters online at Zazzle